Isn't it time you learned the goods and the bad of Video Games?
Unfortunately, the majority of parents do not know the goods, the bad, and the systematic effect of the video games, to the point that most parents do not know what games their children should play at what age.
Which can lead to many side effects, including anxiety, depression, self-harm, and lack of self-confidence.
In this webinar, I will teach you everything you need to know to make sure your children are safe and teach you how to debunk video game companies money traps.
What you'll learn
- The Psychology of Video Games and Video Games Addiction.
- How to choose the appropriate game for every age?
- What to do with so called "FREE" games?
- Cyber-Bullying and self-harm.
- How to make sure children are safe.
- How to use video games as Parents to your advantage.
- Video Game Terminology for Parents.
- How to get out of the rabbit hole created by Video Game industry.
About the Host
Besides being an active gamer for the last 27 years, I also work in the Video Game industry; I have worked as a Video Game Producer, Designer, Video Game Researcher, and Video Game Speaker.
And the reason why I am teaching this is not that I believe video games are bad, but on the contrary, I believe video games are amazing tools for parents and children to be connected, but only if there is an acknowledge parent supervising it.
Save your spot
This webinar is not a recorded playback, it is a live webinar with me and at the end you will have time to ask me all your questions.
Once you reserve your webinar, I will send you the available time slots so you can choose the one that works best for you.