Did you know Suicide rates among Girls aged 10-14 has increased +151% since the launch of Facebook?
Most people can't stop looking at their phone these days, and if you ask them why, they said it is either their "choice" or they "like" to do so. But truth is that the obsessive appeal of social networks is not a choice or a matter of personal liking, it is their most important feature.
There is even a job for that, these companies hire people to help them make it harder for the user to leave their app.
But now it is affecting children and young adults more than before, because this generation for the first time, do not know the world without Social media.
Since the launch of Facebook in 2009, Non-Fatal Self Harm has increased more than 151% among girls aged 10-14, and +62% among girls aged 15-19.
Suicide rate increased more than 148% among girls aged 10-14, and +70% among girls aged 15-19.
But how can you control it when having a smart phone is a necessity for your children?
How would you take a generation out of the Matrix if they do not even know that they are in the Matrix?
This webinar is exactly about that, I want to show you how the social media platforms work, how you can reduce the harm as much as possible, and how you can save your children without being the awful parent in their eyes.
What you'll learn
- The Psychology of Social Media and Social Media Addiction.
- What is Cyber-Bullying and how to stop it.
- What are your children's privacy rights
- How to oversee what is happening in your children;s social media.
- Parenting Control tools and how to use them.
- How to secure your home internet network to prevent Privacy Breach.
- What happens when we share something online.